Dulce de Leche means "Milk Sweet" or "Sweet from Milk" in Spanish, and is a very popular treat for ice cream or crepes. If you've ever tasted Dulce de Leche ice cream (Haagen Daaz) you'll understand why this flavor is so popular.
Single Flavor Percentage: 2%
Average Mixing Percentage: 2%
Manufacturer specified gravity: 1.023 g/ml
Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Propylene Glycol.
- Has a strong caramel/rum taste.
- This flavor does not contain any Diketones or Custard Notes.
- Please keep away from reach of children and pets.
- This is a concentrated flavor, and must be diluted before use.
- Due to the nature of the product, we do not accept sales returns.
- We did not dilute or change the original flavor formula by any means.
- Imported from "The Perfumer's Apprentice LLC, USA", and lab-repacked by Vapolicious™ in a high-grade PET factory sterilized bottles.
- Shipping Rates